This Spring semester, OPIM Innovate will continue to host workshops introducing emerging business technology. The workshops, facilitated by faculty or industry experts, provide a brief look into what the technology is, how it works, and how it is useful to the business world. The workshops are held on Fridays from 1 – 2:30 in the Gladstein Research Lab (BUSN 391) and the workshop topics/dates are written below. In order to attend you must register ahead of time on the OPIM Innovate website.
- Feb 9 – How the Internet Works
- Feb 16 – Intro to Blockchain (sponsored by RapidQube)
- Feb 23 – Blockchain in Business (sponsored by RapidQube)
- Mar 23 – Visual Analytics with Tableau
- Apr 6 – Exploring Text Analytics
- Apr 13 – Protecting your personal IT security
- Apr 20 – Corporate IT security