On Saturday, February 27, 2021, Innovate@BU’s annual IDEA Conference is coming to you virtually with everything students need to create impact through tech, social impact, the arts, and more!
Be inspired by world-class innovators, engage with strategies and useful tools for developing new ideas, and connect with resources and people from Boston and beyond. Featuring keynote speaker Malia Lazu, founder of The Urban Labs, a Boston-based agency that helps corporations increase effectiveness in their diversity and inclusion efforts.
This conference is for all college students and recent graduates no matter their major or career goals! Entrepreneurship and innovation skills are vital for creating impact in any career and in our communities. IDEA Conference is appropriate for any student, whether they are:
- interested in launching a new business/nonprofit or a community project
- Curious about how they can use their passion and talents to create change through their future job
- Seeking inspiration as they embark on the next chapter in their lives on or off campus
Conference highlights include
- IGNITE Talks from young innovators and founders from BU, University of Michigan, University of New Hampshire, Northeastern University, and UMass Lowell
- 10+ workshops led by alumni and industry experts focused on entrepreneurship skillbuilding (marketing, pitching, networking, funding, and more) and industry insights (tech, retail, food, arts, and more).
Registration is free and is now open: https://bit.ly/buidea21