On Friday, October 6th at 12pm there will be a PySpark Workshop taking place on the Stamford campus.
Participants of the workshop can expect to see the following:
- Basic Installation of Spark and Python
- Interaction with Pyspark Shell ( How pyspark works?)
- Spark Basics and Simple Examples
- Basics of working with Data and RDD’s
- Transformation and Actions in Apache spark
- SparkSQL, Dataframes
- Using Libraries with spark( Using Dataframes with Mllib)
You can register at:http://msbapm.business.uconn.edu/registrations/
We look forward to seeing you there!